- Total self-sufficiency in all water needs
- Water reservoirs on our campus to maintain groundwater levels
- Drip irrigation method to minimize the usage of water.
- Electrical use reduced by natural lighting and cooling.
- Replaced 20 % of CFL lights with LED.
- Upcycling of STP semi-solid sludge as manure for our campus grounds.
- Eliminate the need for chemical fertilizers and prevent runoff from our premises.
- Conservation of topsoil by planting vegetation.
- Applied reduce, reuse and recycle concepts within the organization.
- Health insurance and accident coverage provided for all staff have been increased this year.
- 100% smoke-free campus.
- Numerous training programs for new staff and students.
- Zero discrimination based on gender, sexuality, faith, ethnicity, or physical abilities for recruitment, promotion, etc.
- Zero discrimination based on gender, sexuality, faith, ethnicity or physical abilities for recruitment, promotion etc.
- Support was given for women returning from maternity leave.
- Active promotion of strong female leadership.
- Provide exposure to the corporate environment to professional students through industrial visits.
- Expanded the scope of collaborations with local professional colleges.
- Continue to practice the highest levels of information privacy and security.
- Created new business opportunities to strengthen regional development.
- Collaborative R&D projects with local university students